- What’s On
- Get Involved
September has been Sleep Month at The Junction – exploring how to get a better nights sleep and how sleep impacts on your wellbeing. The Junction is interested in your experience of sleep and if you would like advice and support on how to get a better nights sleep then come along to one of our drop-ins or walk-ins and speak to one of our workers.
The Sleep Zone will become a permanent part of our drop-in space and will include:
– advice and support to improve your sleep
– an exploration of other factors that may impact on sleep
– an exploration of the relationship between sleep and wellbeing
– interesting facts about sleep
– young peoples experiences and tips for a better nights sleep
– information about an exciting research project that we are doing with the YMCA Edinburgh.